Saturday, June 9, 2012

Highest paid Nigerian Actress

The Nigerian actress, OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE  who has starred in numerous Nigerian movies, including my favorite, I BELONG, no longer takes home 1.5M naira per movie. Her average rate per movie is 5M naira.

Yeah compared to other major stars from Hollywood it is not much, but it is a start and I would like to say congratulations. She's not just all beauty, but she's got brains, talent and she's an over-achiever.

An inspiration to most girls.

2 comments:

  1. Good for her! I have never seen I Belong- but I am curious about it now. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you blog anymore because you haven't written anything recently.I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you have a great Tuesday and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)
    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without saying hello.