Friday, January 6, 2012

Twitter and Facebook Hop

parajunkee's blog

Welcoming you guys to the twitter and facebook hop hosted by PARAJUNKEE.
Today we are linking up our Facebook Fan Pages & our twitter accounts so we can earn more followers and likes. Social networks are an integral way to get more exposure for your blog, so click away.

RULES TO PARTICIPATE
1. As a courtesy please follow and like the host: Parajunkee
2. When you follow or like someone @mention them and let them know so they can follow back.
3. Leave a comment and tell me if this is a meme keeper
4.As a courtesy if someone follows you. be sure to follow back.
6. Have fun

You can follow me on twitter @jacobolisajones, and here is my fan page THE SEPTAVALENT STONE

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Stopping by for the Twitter & Facebook Hop by Parajunkie!!! I'm also participating in the YA Faeries & Fantasy Hop hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer :)

    www.epicyareads.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without saying hello.