Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Avgusta Vladimirovna is a Teenage Werebitch who happens to meet fictional characters and books on her way to finding a cure

I am a werebitch, and if you don't know what that means, then you better go and read TWILIGHT or something because I am not going waste my time explaining.
Do you know what it's like to be a werebitch; if you do then you can relate but if you don’t, just shut up and keep reading.

I know I am all cranky, rude and stuff but put yourself in my shoes. If you had to WAKE up every morning and have Lisa Mcmann shave your legs and trim your whiskers, you'd be cranky too; especially when you know she'd rather be churning out bestsellers. I bet you won't even have the courage to write about it.

"HUSH HUSH Bella!" That's my mum, Becca Fitzpatrick, shit I did not realize I was thinking out loud. She is the only one supportive of me, I know that it's her job, being my mom and all but it still makes me feel really awesome about something.

All my friends have deserted me, I blame myself anyways for telling them about my condition but for Pitt's sake I needed to get it out. How was I supposed to know that a girl who turns into a werewolf at every NEWMOON would scare away a group of gods and goddesses, I mean even Stephanie Meyer wouldn't have seen that coming.

And to think that I helped the bitches pass THE GODDESS TEST Aimee Carter had meticulously set for them. For those who don't know, what the test is, it is a test set by THE LAST OLYMPIAN, yeah Rick Riordan has been working on getting the gods of WILDEFIRE to take the tests as well but contacting Karsten Knight has proved useless.

But talking about them won't change the fact that my MOONGLASS, which tells me when the next new moon is approaching, got stolen by the lightening thief. I promised Jesi Kirby that I was going to get it back as soon as possible but that is neither here nor there.

The aim of this post is to tell you how I became a werebitch and how I had my whole beautiful life pulled out from under me. Well it all started when I met HARRY POTTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without saying hello.